Assessment CenterSM is a free, online data collection tool
that enables researchers to create study-specific websites for capturing participant
data securely online.
Studies can include measures within the Assessment Center library as well as custom
instruments entered by the researcher. The instrument library includes self- and proxy-report
short forms, computerized adaptive tests (CATs), and batteries or profiles from:
- Patient-Reported Outcomes Measurement Information System (PROMIS)
- Quality of Life in Neurological Diseases (Neuro-QoL)
- NIH Toolbox
- Health LiTT
Among other important features, Assessment Center also enables:
- Downloading library instruments for administration on paper
- Customization of items or instruments (e.g., format, randomization, skip patterns)
- Real-time scoring of CATs and short forms
- Storage of protected health information (PHI) in a separate, secure database
- Automated accrual reports
- Real-time data export
- Ability to capture endorsement of online consent forms
Assessment Center Release 10.2
New PROMIS CATs and SFs now available: Users may now administer CATs and Short forms which assess Smoking outcomes and Self-efficacy.
NIH Toolbox Optimization: NIH Toolbox instruments have been optimized to run and are supported on Windows 7 and Internet Explorer 11. You must clear your browser cache, re-open browser and refresh the page to get the latest version of NIH Toolbox.
NIH TB Friendship SF Age 8+ scoring updated: NIH TB Friendship SF Age 8+ was previously only scores 4 of the 5 items presented. It will now be scored using all 5 items.