Assessment CenterSM is a free, online data collection tool
that enables researchers to create study-specific websites for capturing participant
data securely online.
Studies can include measures within the Assessment Center library as well as custom
instruments entered by the researcher. The instrument library includes self- and proxy-report
short forms, computerized adaptive tests (CATs), and batteries or profiles from:
- Patient-Reported Outcomes Measurement Information System (PROMIS)
- Quality of Life in Neurological Diseases (Neuro-QOL)
- NIH Toolbox
Among other important features, Assessment Center also enables:
- Downloading library instruments for administration on paper
- Customization of items or instruments (e.g., format, randomization, skip patterns)
- Real-time scoring of CATs and short forms
- Storage of protected health information (PHI) in a separate, secure database
- Automated accrual reports
- Real-time data export
- Ability to capture endorsement of online consent forms
Assessment Center Release 9.8
Assessment Center Scoring Service application is now available: Short Form data can now be scored with our new software application which automates IRT calculated scoring of PROMIS and NeuroQOL short form data. Click the Scoring Service button on the right hand side of this page to start scoring data.
Request PROMIS and NeuroQOL PDFs: It is now easier to obtain PDF versions of PROMIS and NeuroQOL instruments. Click the applicable “Request PDF” button on the right hand side of this page to first endorse Terms and Conditions and then obtain instrument PDFs.
Slides along with questions/answers from our recent webcast on Person-Centered Outcomes now available under Presentations.